Java Whiskers is the first cat café in Sweden and the branch in Marylebone is our second establishment. We are excited to bring the experience to the UK!
Java Whiskers’ core mission is to raise the public awareness of homeless cats, and together with the public and our partners, find forever homes for as many cats as possible while being a relaxing haven for our guests to ‘paws’ and enjoy in an otherwise busy world.
Our vision is to offer a unique experience where both cats and guests are benefiting and that has positive effects on their wellbeing, all whilst contributing to a good cause.
Our aim is to offer a premium and meaningful experience in a peaceful setting for our cats and for you. So come and help us help the cats find their forever homes.
- Java Whiskers is cash-free.
- By making a reservation or buying a gift card you accept our house rules and payment terms.
- We do not admit any children under the age of 10.
- Be respectful to our cats upon every interaction. You are not allowed to chase, force hold or pick them up from the floor.
- There are toys available in the café that you can use to play with the cats. No other items can be used as toys.
- Do not feed the cats.
- We have a “no shoe” policy in the catlounge.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation is possible up until 48 hour prior your visit.
- We will be happy to reschedule your booking if you contact us before 10am on the day of your visit.
- We kindly ask our guests, that in the event of further restrictions due to Covid-19, to reschedule for a later date. Your visit will be re-bookable for 18 months.
- Our Gift Cards are not refundable.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the details of your booking and we will gladly help you.
- You can book and buy the products and services offered at Java Whiskers.
Payment can be made via the payment options specified on the website. Note that the payment services are provided through independent payment service providers and assumes that you accept the terms of the payment services. Therefore, please read and ensure that you accept these third party terms prior to making a booking or purchase.
For bookings or purchases, you must provide the name, contact details, debit card details and / or other information expressly provided on the site.
For certain bookings or purchases and certain use of the website or the services, you may be required to register a user account according to the instructions given on the Website and that you log in via user name and password. You are responsible for keeping user names, passwords and other login details secret and for all use that takes place through your user account. If you find or have reason to suspect unauthorized use of your user account, you must contact us immediately.
After you have made a booking or a purchase, you will receive a confirmation email to the email address you provided on your order or that is linked to your user account. Carefully check the content of the confirmation message and notify us immediately if you notice any errors or shortcomings. If you have not received a confirmation email within two days, you must contact us immediately.
You are responsible for providing and maintaining full, accurate and up-to-date information at any time. You must not give yourself out to be someone else. In other words, if you use someone else’s name or information, you must first obtain persons consent.
Licence Number: 19/13079/LIAEXN
Java Whiskers Marylebone
You can easily reach us by mail Email: email@example.com
105 Great Portland St, Marylebone, London W1W 6QF